We are a progressive organisation with dynamic people. We acknowledge that our success is attributed to the skills and professionalism of our high quality team members. We are proud to have been awarded the Investor in People (IIP) accreditation in recognition of the commitment that we provide to our people and to have been selected as 'Building Good Employer' once again in 2016, a nine times receiver of the award.
Our highly skilled team includes project managers, building surveyors, quantity surveyors, sustainability and energy, facilities management, strategic property consultants and a strong cohort of support functions.
As a development opportunity, we have an alternative board that shadows the main board, allowing budding managers to input into operational and business improvements.
We recognise and value the skills of our people and are committed to their continued professional and personal growth and development. We want our people to succeed and be the best; supporting our vision and enabling us to be at the forefront of innovative, specialist property and construction solutions. Individual learning and development requirements are regularly reviewed and amended in line with business needs. Annual and interim reviews provide employees with feedback on current delivery and future potential.
AA Projects is an RICS approved trainer for APC candidates and offers a structured training programme for the building surveying, construction, management consultancy, project management, environmental surveying and facilities management routes.
Benefits and Rewards
At AA Projects we recognise the commitment and effort our people demonstrate and reward them in many ways, including:
- Competitive salaries, reviewed annually
- Career development and progression
- Bonus schemes and exceptional performance bonuses
- We also offer our employees excellent benefits:
- 25 days holiday per year, increasing to 30 days with length of service
- Holiday purchase and buy-back scheme
- Private health cover
- Choice of pension schemes
- iphone and laptop
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Life assurance
- Health Shield cash back scheme
- Income protection insurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- Employee assistance (independent helpline)
There are events across the year and the social calendar Includes:
- Christmas party for employee and partner
- Annual residential conference, including fun day
- Events such as comedy nights, bowling, go-karting, five-a-side football
AA Projects also participate in regular fund raising initiatives to support charities close to the hearts of our people. Monies raised are matched by the company. Charitable events include:
- Jeans for Genes
- Children in Need
- Macmillan Coffee Morning
- Dick Camplin Education Trust (student bursary)