At AA Projects, we believe in developing and nurturing our talent, and see graduate recruitment as a vital part in the development of AA Projects as an organisation. We are a RICS approved trainer for APC candidates and we offer a structured training programme for the building surveying, quantity surveying and construction, management consultancy, project management, environmental surveying and facilities management routes.
We are committed to building on our brand strength and have shared values, principles and behaviour which we embrace to achieve this. Understanding the importance of our values and demonstrating 100% commitment to them is fundamental for each member of our team.
- High quality client service
- Learn and develop
- Managing success
Benefits and Rewards
At AA Projects we recognise the commitment and effort our people demonstrate and reward them in many ways, including:
- Competitive salaries, reviewed annually
- Career development and progression
- Bonus schemes and exceptional performance bonuses
We also offer our employees excellent benefits:
- 25 days holiday per year, increasing to 30 days with length of service
- Holiday purchase and buy-back scheme
- Private health cover
- Choice of pension schemes
- Mobile telephone and laptop
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Life assurance
- Health Shield cash back scheme
- Income protection insurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Dress-down Fridays
- Employee assistance programme
- Christmas party for you and your partner
- Annual residential conference, including fun day
- Events such as comedy nights, bowling, go-karting, five-a-side football
APC and RICS Chartership Routes
The APC (Assessment of Professional Competence) is the practical training and experience which, when combined with your degree, qualifies you to become a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). The APC is competency-based, and requires you to demonstrate the skills and abilities needed to perform specific tasks or functions. The competencies are based on attitudes and behaviours as well as skills and knowledge, and these will differ depending on which pathway you take.
Your choice of pathway will be determined by your specialism, i.e. quantity surveying, building surveying, etc. and the work you carry out in your role, as your competence is demonstrated by your actual work experience.
Career Progression at AA Projects
We want to help all of our staff achieve their career goals. Not only do we put our graduates through the APC programme, we also offer training, mentoring and an annual appraisal process to encourage development and identify progression opportunities.
Please contact us to find out more about graduate opportunities within AA Projects.