What is a Heat Network?
In the UK, the development of heat networks (or district heating) is becoming recognised as a key component in our future energy strategy. Heat networks can meet the following aims:
- The reduction of greenhouse gas emissions through the use of a wide range of low carbon and renewable heat sources
- Improved security of energy supply through the diversification of energy sources for heating, reducing the dependence on fossil fuel imports
- The offer of a heat supply that is good value and that helps to reduce fuel poverty
How AA Projects can help
Our team of energy consultants can provide advice on suitable heat network solutions and offer:
- Qualified Heat Networks Practitioners
- Funding advise
- OPEX and CAPEX Business Case Building
- Good relationships with Contractors and ESCo Providers
For more information, contact the team.