We are a professional organisation with dynamic people. We acknowledge that our success is attributed to the skills and professionalism of our high quality team members.
AA Projects is an RICS approved trainer for APC candidates and offers a structured training programme for the building surveying, construction, management consultancy, project management, environmental surveying and facilities management routes.
We recognise and value the skills of our people and are committed to their continued professional and personal growth and development. We want our people to succeed and be the best; supporting our vision and enabling us to be at the forefront of innovative, specialist property and construction solutions.
AA Projects is always looking for talented individuals who have the vision and ambition to grow with the company. We are a dynamic, progressive organisation and every individual has the chance to make a real difference and to shape the way forward.
If you would like to join us, please choose one of the roles below:
- HR Administrator Manchester
- Chartered Building Surveyor London
- FM & Asset Management Consultant (Senior Consultant Levels Invited) Manchester, Birmingham or London
- Building Surveyor Manchester
- Building Surveyor Leeds
- Rights of Light/Neighbourly Matters – Associate Director London
- Graduate Building Surveyor Birmingham
- Associate Quantity Surveyor London
- Associate or Senior Energy & Sustainability Consultant London