Apprentice Building Surveyor
We are a progressive and innovative SME which welcomes and embraces new ideas. Our aim is to offer a significantly higher quality service than all of our competitors. We offer and support unrestricted career progression within the business and believe that our employees of today can be the company owners of tomorrow.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Building Surveyor to join our well established and expanding team in Manchester. We will provide you with exciting career prospects, including the right support and guidance whilst you study part time at The University of Salford, on their Building Surveying degree course.
You will be working on a variety of projects across a number of sectors including commercial, retail, health and education. Assisting clients with projects from inception to completion, the role will involve:
- Assisting in the delivery of building consultancy advice across all areas of building surveying
- Contract administration
- Design and project delivery
- Client liaison and relationship development
AA Projects will provide you with an RICS approved structured training programme to enable you to progress towards becoming chartered, and a variety of experience to ensure progression within the company. We have an exceptional pass rate for the RICS Assessment of Professional Competence.
Our ideal candidate will have recently achieved good ‘A’ level results, and will possess the initiative and enthusiasm to develop a successful career in building surveying.
We hold Investors in People status and will provide the successful candidate with:
- Full support with attending part time study at The University of Salford
- A competitive salary
- A great benefits package, including private health cover, pension scheme, income protection and life assurance
- 25 days holiday, increasing with length of service, plus holiday purchase and sell-back schemes
- Paid professional subscriptions
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com . Successful applicants will be invited to attend an interview at our Sale Head Office.