Associate or Senior Energy & Sustainability Consultant
We are a progressive and innovative SME that welcomes and embraces new ideas. Our aim is to offer a significantly higher quality service than all of our competitors. We offer and support unrestricted career progression within the business and believe that the employees of today can be the owners of tomorrow.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our property consultancy. We are looking for an experienced Associate/Senior Energy & Sustainability Consultant to join our office in London.
Working with our dynamic team, you will be working on a variety of projects across a number of sectors including, health, education and commercial. The role will involve leading and assisting with the delivery of energy and sustainability services of all kinds, including:
- Team Management
- General Energy and Sustainability Consultancy
- Energy Compliance (Display Energy Certificates, Energy Performance Certificates, Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme)
- Funding advice and applications
- Renewable Energy, feasibilities and implementation support
- Planning support, including preparation of energy statements and sustainability strategies
- Project Management and Contract Administration of energy related projects
Our ideal candidate will have:
- BSc/BEng (or equivalent) in an appropriate Surveying/Environmental/Sustainability/ Building Services discipline
- Experience in delivering energy audits
- Experience in the management and delivery of energy related projects
- A relevant Energy or Sustainability related accreditation (e.g. Public Buildings Energy Assessor, Non-Domestic or Domestic Energy Assessor, Low Carbon Consultant, ESOS assessor, BREEAM etc.)
- Be a member of a professional body or working towards Chartered status
- Good commercial knowledge and ability to develop new business opportunities
We hold Investors in People status and will provide the successful candidate with:
- A competitive salary
- A great benefits package, including private health cover, pension scheme, income protection, life assurance and retail discount scheme
- 25 days holiday increasing with length of service, plus holiday purchase and sell-back schemes
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity pay
- Ride 2 Work scheme
- Free on-site parking at Manchester head office
- Hybrid working
The working hours for this role are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30am to 3.45pm Friday, 45 minutes for lunch.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.