Senior Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent
Date Posted: 2 February 2022
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Employer's Agent or Employer's Agent to play an integral role within our Quantity Surveying team. You will be given leading client facing roles in projects to help you grow in terms of your senior development, your professional output and your impact towards the business. You will join an existing team based in Leeds and support our existing high profile projects, as well as our significant pipeline of future opportunities.
The successful candidate will have access to a wide breadth of projects and expertise, be given tangible ownerships, supported by an expansive pool of experts.
We are looking for a dynamic candidate to grow and excel in the role and as a company we are structured to help our people progress and develop professionally.
The role involves delivering all aspects of quantity surveying consultancy services, from inception to completion. Within the role you will be working on a variety of projects in a wide range of Commercial, Residential and Leisure sectors.
We are looking for an individual who delivers the highest possible quality of consultancy service to our clients, and who is keen to develop and enhance client relationships to secure repeat business opportunities.
You will be RICS chartered or equivalent and be able to demonstrate a track record of successful project delivery from inception to completion, and with direct client liaison.
You will also be able to demonstrate:
- Strong Quantity Surveying consultancy experience at a Senior level
- Strong experience of carrying out the Employers Agent role
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
We hold Investors in People status and will provide the successful candidate with:
- A competitive salary
- A great benefits package, including private health cover, pension scheme, income protection, life assurance and retail discount scheme
- 25 days holiday increasing with length of service, plus holiday purchase and sell-back schemes
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity pay
- Ride 2 Work scheme
- Hybrid working
The working hours for this role are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30am to 3.45pm Friday, 45 minutes for lunch.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
We are a progressive and innovative SME which welcomes and embraces new ideas. Our aim is to offer a significantly higher quality service than all of our competitors. We offer and support unrestricted career progression within the business and believe that our employees of today can be the company owners of tomorrow.