Michelin House Banner

Michelin House, South Kensington

Michelin House at 81 Fulham Road, Chelsea was constructed as the first permanent UK headquarters and tyre depot for the Michelin Tyre Company Ltd and opened for business in January 1911. Our team provided a range of professional services including detailed surveys, analysis of structural problems, the preparation of a planned maintenance programme and administration of repairs contracts.