Honda UK - Statutory Compliance Reviews
AA Projects has partnered with Honda UK on a number of new build projects. We were appointed in 2014 to undertake Statutory Compliance Reviews on a proportion of the branch network on an annual basis.
Our Statutory Compliance Review provides a systematic assessment of the documentary evidence in place. This process identifies any existing gaps and required actions. Each area is scored to provide an overall compliance score. We have undertaken Statutory Compliance Reviews on approximately 75% of the Honda UK branch network and the key findings are:
- A variety of statutory obligations not being addressed
- An inconsistent approach to compliance across dealerships owned
- Internal testing and recording processes not in place
- A good level of compliance in relation to workshop equipment
We issued a comprehensive report to Honda UK which summarised the current positon in relation to compliance and the actions required. The individual site reports are issued to the appropriate branches to complete the actions, with reporting back to Honda UK when completed. Our central report incorporates a compliance monitoring tool which can then be updated to demonstrate the progress toward compliance.
To address the significant risks, we are now assisting Honda UK to develop a consistent approach to compliance across the branch network.
Our FM services to Honda UK have included:
- Statutory Compliance Review at multiple sites
- Updateable compliance monitoring tool
- Best practice and compliance advice