Sale (Manchester) and Oxford
AA Projects has successfully won a number of commissions and is recruiting for two Quantity Surveyors with a minimum of one year’s experience to join our expanding teams in our Manchester and Oxford offices.
We are a progressive and innovative SME, which welcomes and embraces new ideas. Our aim is to offer a significantly higher quality service than all of our competitors and we are looking for an individual that fits with our company values.
AA Projects has an excellent APC Training Programme and holds Investors in People status. We also offer and support career progression within the business.
We are looking for Quantity Surveyors to provide comprehensive and efficient cost management on a variety of schemes and sectors throughout the project life cycle. Within the role, the candidate will develop relationships with key clients and have excellent communication skills with a passion to succeed.
You will be involved in:
- The production of feasibility estimates
- Cost planning through the RIBA Stages and advising on design options
- Preparation of tender documentation, tender analysis and preparing tender recommendations
- Compiling contract documentation and administering the contract
- Monitoring costs of projects and their progress in relation to the agreed programme, budget and quality standards
Our ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous quantity surveying experience working on a variety of construction projects
- Degree qualified as a Quantity Surveyor
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High degree of numeracy, literacy and attention to detail
We will provide the successful candidates with:
- A competitive salary
- A great benefits package, including private health cover, pension scheme, income protection and life assurance
- 25 days holiday, increasing with length of service, plus holiday purchase and sell-back schemes
- Paid professional subscription
- Free parking
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
If you are interested in applying for these positions, please e-mail your CV and covering letter (saying which position you are applying for) to email@example.com