Manchester, Birmingham and Oxford
AA Projects has successfully won a number of commissions and we are looking to recruit three Graduate Quantity Surveyors to join our expanding team, in our Manchester (Head Office), Birmingham and Oxford offices. We will also consider Sandwich Placement Students and Part-time Students.
We are a progressive and innovative SME, which welcomes and embraces new ideas. Our aim is to offer a significantly higher quality service than all of our competitors and we are looking for an individual that fits with our company values. We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
AA Projects has an excellent APC Training Programme and hold Investor in People status. We also offer and support career progression within the business.
We are recruiting ‘Quantity Surveyors’ to provide comprehensive and efficient cost management on a variety of schemes and sectors throughout the project life cycle. Within the role, the candidate will develop relationships with key clients and have excellent communication skills with a passion to succeed.
You will be involved in:
- The production of feasibility estimates
- Cost planning through the RIBA Stages and advising on design options
- Preparation of tender documentation, tender analysis and preparing tender recommendations
- Compiling contract documentation and administering the contract
- Monitoring costs of projects and their progress in relation to the agreed programme, budget and quality standards
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High degree of numeracy, literacy and attention to detail
We will provide the successful candidate with:
- A competitive salary
- A great benefits package, including private health cover, pension scheme, income protection and life assurance
- 25 days holiday, increasing with length of service, plus holiday purchase and sell-back schemes
- Paid professional subscription
- Free parking
If you are interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com advising which location you would like to be considered for. The deadline for applying for this position is Monday 12 March 2018 and successful candidates will be invited to attend a Graduate Assessment Day at our Head Office in Manchester on Thursday 5 April 2018.