Manchester (Head Office) x1, Liverpool x1, Leeds x1 Birmingham / Oxford x1
In addition to our philosophy of staff training, internal development and promotion, AA Projects have successfully won a number of commissions and are looking to recruit a number of Graduate Quantity Surveyors. We will also consider Sandwich Placement Students and Part Time Students to join our expanding team across a number of our nationwide offices.
We are a progressive and innovative SME, which welcomes and embraces new ideas. Our aim is to offer a significantly higher quality service than all of our competitors and we are looking for an individual that fits with our company values. We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
AA Projects have an excellent APC Training Programme and hold Investor in People status. We also offer, support and encourage career progression within the business.
We are recruiting ‘Quantity Surveyors’ to provide comprehensive and efficient cost management across a variety of schemes and sectors throughout the project life cycle. Within the role, candidates will develop relationships with key Clients and must have excellent communication skills with a passion to succeed.
You will be involved in:
- The production of feasibility estimates
- Cost planning through the RIBA Stages and advising on design options
- Preparation of tender documentation, tender analysis and preparing tender recommendations
- Compiling contract documentation and administering the contract
- Monitoring costs of projects and their progress in relation to the agreed programme, budget and quality standards
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High degree of numeracy, literacy and attention to detail
We will provide the successful candidate with:
- A competitive salary
- A great benefits package, including private health cover, pension scheme, income protection and life assurance
- 25 days holiday, increasing with length of service, plus holiday purchase and sell-back schemes
- Paid professional subscription
If you are interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org advising which location you would like to be considered for. The deadline for applying for this position is March 1 2019 and successful candidates will be invited to attend a Graduate Assessment Day at our Head Office in Manchester on Wednesday 20 March 2019.