Manchester or Leeds
We are a progressive and innovative SME which welcomes and embraces new ideas. Our aim is to offer a significantly higher quality service than all of our competitors. We offer and support unrestricted career progression within the business and believe that the employees of today can be the owners of tomorrow.
Our consultants work with public and private sector organisations enabling them to save money and work efficiently. We help streamline project and programme delivery, equipping organisations with the right strategy, staffing, and skills to attain and sustain success. As a graduate management consultant, you’ll benefit from working for an organisation that delivers real change for clients. Our business covers everything from healthcare and education management to local government and private development, therefore, our skills span a far wider range than many of our principal competitors.
Our graduates either specialise in a specific field or work within a variety of sectors throughout their career. As a result, they gain a diverse range of experience along with an enhanced skill set. Currently, we have graduates working in:
- Transformation: our team are experts in change management. Through change and improvement programmes we help private and public sector organisations to become more efficient while increasing their business effectiveness.
- Health and care: specialising in public sector consultancy, our experts ensure that our clients deliver key services effectively. They also support the successful implementation of new public policy and the development of future strategies for the NHS and other bodies.
- Infrastructure finance: our team provide project and corporate investment-related technical & commercial advice and business solutions to a whole host of different organisations.
You’ll be working as part of a dynamic team of around 10 consultants, alongside other graduates and experienced professionals who are leaders in their fields. Learning about our structure and culture, you’ll constantly be exposed to real and exciting projects. Our graduate management consultants are involved in various project phases, so you will gain vital on-the-job experience through our vast range of technical expertise. You’ll play a pivotal role by drafting and editing project reports and supporting lead consultants in the delivery of projects. Within months you will be leading on projects and will have the opportunity to make a real impact.
With this scheme, no two days are the same. You will have the opportunity to support senior consultants on project management and collaborative working while facilitating workshops with clients and stakeholders. You’ll be expected to confidently liaise with colleagues across the company while ensuring research, data collection and analysis is being carried out.
We are looking for graduates with the following characteristics:
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Ability to use your initiative to undertake tasks efficiently and independently
- Excellent verbal communication skills, which allow you to confidently liaise with clients and team members
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail, with the ability to demonstrate accurate report writing
A graduate scheme should be more than just a job. We know this and so do you. That’s why with this programme, we aim to give you the experience and technical knowledge you need to progress your career.
From the moment you join us, you’ll receive the training you need. You will be assigned a mentor, who will guide you to meet the objectives of your professional training agreement. We’ll support you on your journey towards gaining chartered status with the best organisation to fit your profile.
We hold Investors in People status and offer a full range of benefits including:
- A competitive salary
- Private health cover
- Pension scheme
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday, increasing with length of service, plus holiday purchase and sell-back schemes
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.