Liverpool or Manchester
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our property consultancy. We are looking for an Energy & Sustainability Consultant who is either recently graduated or has up to two years experience to join either our Liverpool or Manchester offices.
Working with our dynamic team, you will be working on a variety of projects including, health, education and commercial sectors. The role will involve:
- Energy audits
- Energy management
- Energy compliance (Display Energy Certificates, Energy Performance Certificates, Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme)
- Funding Advise and Applications
- Sustainability advice
- Project Management and Contract Administration of energy related projects
Our ideal candidate will have recently achieved a minimum 2:1 classification with honours in a relevant subject and will possess the initiative and enthusiasm to work toward a successful career in Energy & Sustainability.
You will be seeking to work towards chartered status with an appropriate recognised professional body such as the RICS, Energy Institute, Society for the Environment or similar. We will provide a structured training programme appropriate to your chosen professional body, along with a variety of experience to ensure progression within the company.
We hold Building Good Employer and Investors in People status and will provide the successful candidate with:
- A competitive salary
- A great benefits package, including private health cover, pension scheme, income protection and life assurance
- 25 days holiday, increasing with length of service, plus holiday purchase and sell-back schemes
- Social events
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com