Manchester (Head Office)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Secretary to join our property consultancy supporting teams of professional technical staff based at our Manchester head office. You will be responsible for providing a high quality secretarial and administrative support service within the office.
You should have:
- Previous experience working as a Team Secretary within the private sector, gained whilst supporting staff at all levels
- Advanced IT skills with extensive experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and Adobe Editor
- Experience in the formatting, quality checking and compilation of detailed reports in Word
- Good organisation and multi-tasking skills; the ability to manage and prioritise a demanding workload in a professional, flexible and courteous manner
- Diary management experience
- Ability to use own initiative and work proactively with ease
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- A “can do” attitude with excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with colleagues
- Providing administrative support to the technical teams
- Formatting and amending documents
- Audio typing of minutes
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Managing phone calls
- Arranging meetings
- Checking monthly expenses
We hold Investors in People status and will provide the successful candidate with:
- A competitive salary
- A great benefits package, including private health cover, health cash back scheme, pension scheme, income protection and life assurance
- 25 days holiday, increasing with length of service, plus holiday purchase and sell-back schemes
- On-site parking
The working hours for this role are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30am to 3.45pm Friday.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.