What is an Energy Audit?
An energy audit is a detailed inventory of the energy performance of your building. Our experienced energy saving team carry out building energy audits and surveys to identify where energy savings can be made. An audit includes analysis of energy use, and the potential to make savings, while surveys include the physical inspection of premises, at a level of detail to suit you.
These audits also measure carbon performance, improvement in this area is a key driver in the decisions our clients make on asset investment.
How AA Projects can help
- Complete surveys that identify quick and effective ways to reduce your energy use and save money
- Identify carbon reduction projects
- Secure finance options including but not limited to: private finance such as loans, outsourcing or energy performance contracts or Salix interest free loans for the public
- Our specialist energy survey team brings a unique mix of technical expertise and practical experience, helping clients to understand the energy performance of their asset base.
- We can offer a team of chartered environmentalists to advise on the most effective way of reducing costs, maximising revenue and optimising carbon performance.
- We are able to produce a range of energy statements.
Benefits of an energy audit
- Helps you understand where energy is being used
- Helps identify energy savings that translate directly into financial and carbon savings
- Helps you identify the most appropriate technologies to implement an energy saving project
- Helps you identify the funding you need to implement a scheme
For more information, contact the team.