AA Projects provides a comprehensive range of consultancy services for historic buildings and conservation projects including restoration, building design, conservation management planning and condition survey reporting.
We pride ourselves on working closely with our clients, English Heritage and the local planning conservation officers to understand the key objectives for each project. It is through this clear understanding and consultation that we bring added value to each project and assist the client to meet their statutory and maintenance obligations for listed buildings or monuments with our planned maintenance surveys.
Our experienced chartered building surveyors are able to provide the following services:
- Condition survey of historic buildings, monuments and designed landscapes
- Specialist surveys and structural investigations of listed buildings and monuments
- Design, specification and implementation of works to historic buildings and monuments
- Advice on long term management, maintenance and use of historic buildings
- Preparation of planned maintenance programmes
- Advice on best practice and conservation techniques including local authority applications
- Measured surveys of floor plans, roof plans, detailing and elevations
- Access appraisals of historic buildings and designed landscapes
- Contract administration and cost consultancy
We have a proven track record of offering considered solutions to maintain, restore and conserve historic buildings and monuments, and to ensure compliance with local authority along with English Heritage requirements. We are able to apply cost effective survey techniques, along with design, restoration or conservation standards, to develop cost effective solutions to maintain our historic environment.