What is the Estates & Technology Transformation Programme (ETTP)?
The ETTP is a four year, £1billion investment programme to help general practice make improvements in premises and technology. It is part of the additional NHS funding to enable the NHS Five Year Forward View.
The ETTP should support projects that reflect the local estates strategies developed in December 2015 and also enable:
- Increased primary care services out of hospital
- A wider range of services as set out in your commissioning intentions to reduce unplanned admissions to hospital
- Improving seven day access to effective care
- Increased training capacity
How Can AA Projects Help You?
Our specialist team can assist in preparing funding applications to the ETTP.
We can also offer you the following services:
- Development of an Estates Strategy
- Space capacity modelling
- Option appraised feasibility studies
- Business case development
- Project initiation documents
- Environmental improvements
- Six facet surveys
- Statutory compliance review
- Managing the delivery of projects