The June 2015 Department of Health (DoH) guidance: “Local Estates Strategies: A Framework for Commissioners” highlights the pivotal role that the estate has to play in delivering efficiencies and supporting the Five Year Forward View.
Achieving the efficiencies required by the Five Year Forward View will mean all parts of the health system will need to work together with greater collaboration. Good quality strategic estates planning is vital to making the most of these changes and will allow the NHS to:
- fully rationalise its estate
- maximise the use of facilities
- deliver value for money, and
- enhance patients’ experiences
How Can We Help?
AA Projects can support you in developing these outline drafts into detailed plans and then through to project implementation. Our specialists are experts in providing property consultancy services to the health sector. In 2015 we developed Estates Strategies for a number of CCG areas in the North West. Throughout 2016 we have been supporting our health clients in progressing the Estates Strategies towards implementation.
AA Projects can also offer you the following services:
- Preparing funding applications
- Space capacity modelling
- Option appraised feasibility studies
- Environmental improvements
- Six facet surveys
- Statutory compliance review
- Managing the delivery of any projects
- Development of an estates strategy