What is SEEF?
Salix has developed a fund in partnership with the Educational and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) that focuses specifically on energy efficiency projects. Salix Energy Efficiency Fund (SEEF) is available for academies, multi academy trusts and sixth form colleges. Our dedicated energy team can provide advice and assist with your application.
The funding is available in the form of up to an eight-year interest free loan paid for by the annual energy savings. You can still apply for the loan even if your project does not fully pay for itself and make up any project shortfall from your own funds.
Projects that could benefit from SEEF include:
- LED lighting
- Lighting controls
- Insulation e.g. cavity or loft
- Replacement pumps
- Boiler and heating upgrades
- Building management systems
How AA Projects can help
Our experienced team have helped over 200 public sector organisations across the country secure Salix funding.
Our team can support in the following ways:
- Listen to and understand your needs
- Carry out rigorous technical and business case appraisals to meet the Salix criteria and advise on what is the most appropriate technologies to adopt
- Prepare an application and guide you through the SEEF loan process
- Manage the scheme once funding is secured
For more information, contact the team.