What is SEELS?
AA Projects specialises in assisting public sector organisations receive interest free loans from SEELS.
We are here to work with you to save money and modernise your organisation by funding energy efficiency improvements. The funding is provided via an interest-free loan which is paid back through the predicted savings on energy usage.
SEELS helps to reduce costs is in the public sector where energy efficiency and saving money are key considerations. There are over 120 pre-approved Salix funded technologies.
Typical energy saving projects eligible for financing through the scheme includes:
- New boilers
- Upgrading fabric insulation
- Lighting improvements
- Heating controls
- Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Thermostatic radiator valves (TRV’s)
- Photo-voltaic panels
- Replacement pumps
- Evaporative cooling
- Voltage optimisation
- Combined heat and power
The funds are allocated on a first come first served basis and we can help you act quickly to access them. The funding is available for up to an eight-year interest free loan paid for by the annual energy savings. You can still apply for the loan even if your project does not fully pay for itself and make up any project shortfall from your own funds.
Who can benefit from SEELS
If your organisation is funded by the public sector it is likely that SEELS funding can be applied for.
SEELS is available to any Public sector organisation including but not limited to; Universities, Further Education Colleges, Sixth Form Colleges, Local Authority Schools, Maintained Schools, NHS Trusts and the Emergency Services to support energy efficiency schemes.
How AA Projects can help
AA Projects has helped over 200 public sector organisations across the country secure Salix funding with a 100% success rate. Our dedicated energy team can help you act quickly to access funding.
Our team can support in the following ways:
- Listen to, understand and discuss your needs in detail
- Undertake a thorough investigation of your existing energy consumption and use this data to create a bespoke solution for your organisation based on the best products, biggest savings and quickest return on investment
- Carry out rigorous technical and business case appraisals to meet the Salix criteria and advise on what is the most appropriate technologies to adopt
- Prepare an application and guide you through the SEELS loan process
- Manage the scheme once funding is secured
Our team are ready and waiting to help, for more information, contact the team.