Central & Local Government
AA Projects support local and national bodies through engagement with a number of client organisations including central government agencies, local authorities, devolved administrations, LEPs, PFI/PPP providers, facilities managers, and developers.
We help our clients unlock opportunities in their portfolios whether that be in the review of their fixed assets (micro-level) or through holistic masterplans (macro-level).
Our sector expertise can be broken down into five main focus areas:
1. Decarbonisation - Responding to the net-zero carbon initiatives and ambitions
2. Workplace Consultancy - Transforming workplaces to meet modern working requirements and the positive disruption caused by COVID-19
3. Better Use of The Public Estate - Rationalisation of Estates, Regenerating local high streets as part of the levelling up agenda
4. Support into organisations facing resourcing challenges - Assigning a member of our organisation to another organisation for a temporary period, Adding value and capacity into the public sector through Project Management Office (PMO).
5. Asset Management - Achieving best value from public sector assets and facilities.
Our work in Central & Local Government
UK Parliament - MEPFS Programme
Our commitment and expertise has made us a preferred partner on the Parliamentary Estates project.
Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership
Our team have provided a number of services to GMHSCP on the development of their sustainable, fit-for-purpose estate.
Ministry of Justice
Over the past five years AA Projects have provided full technical advisory services over a range of Courts Service-related projects under the TFM Framework Agreement.
The University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) and Lancashire County Council Streetscape
We lead both the feasibility and delivery of a £220m masterplan to transform the gateway where the University of Central Lancashire meets Preston City Centre.
Liverpool City Council
AA Projects have supported Liverpool City Council and Liverpool City regions through a number of distinct pieces of consultancy. We provided the council with FM support from 2020 until 2022 and have established ourselves as a trusted consultant to the council.
Oxford City Council- Cave Street Development
AA Projects have been appointed by the City Council to provide Project Management / Employers Agent and Quantity Surveying services to support Oxford City Council with the redevelopment of key office space near to the City centre.
London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham
AA Projects have been assisting our client London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham decarbonise their estate.
Wandsworth Borough Council
Wandsworth Council selected AA Projects to support and deliver expert services such as asbestos surveys, mechanical and electrical surveys as well as building fabric and grounds on 110 Council owned properties throughout the borough.
Transport for Greater Manchester
Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM) has been a long-standing client of ours here at AA Projects.