Central & Local Government
AA Projects support local and national bodies through engagement with a number of client organisations including central government agencies, local authorities, devolved administrations, LEPs, PFI/PPP providers, facilities managers, and developers.
We help our clients unlock opportunities in their portfolios whether that be in the review of their fixed assets (micro-level) or through holistic masterplans (macro-level).
Our sector expertise can be broken down into five main focus areas:
1. Decarbonisation - Responding to the net-zero carbon initiatives and ambitions
2. Workplace Consultancy - Transforming workplaces to meet modern working requirements and the positive disruption caused by COVID-19
3. Better Use of The Public Estate - Rationalisation of Estates, Regenerating local high streets as part of the levelling up agenda
4. Support into organisations facing resourcing challenges - Assigning a member of our organisation to another organisation for a temporary period, Adding value and capacity into the public sector through Project Management Office (PMO).
5. Asset Management - Achieving best value from public sector assets and facilities.
Our work in Central & Local Government