We specialise in the maintenance and care of buildings and offer solutions specifically tailored to individual client requirements.
- All Building Surveying
- ASSET MANAGEMENT & PLANNED MAINTENANCE
- BUILDING CONDITION SURVEYS
- CONSERVATION AND HERITAGE
- DEFECTS DIAGNOSIS & MANAGEMENT
- DESIGN & REFURBISHMENT
- DUE DILIGENCE / VENDOR SURVEYS
- EXPERT WITNESS
- FIRE COMPARTMENTATION SURVEYS & FIRE RISK ASSESSMENTS
- LANDLORD AND TENANT
- LASER SCAN / MEASURED SURVEYS
- PARTY WALLS
- RIGHTS OF LIGHT & DAYLIGHT SUNLIGHT
- SIX FACET SURVEY
University of Manchester Estates Professional Services
Our work with the University of Manchester spans across their entire estate, and has seen AA Projects become an extension of their team.
Wandsworth Borough Council
Wandsworth Council selected AA Projects to support and deliver expert services such as asbestos surveys, mechanical and electrical surveys as well as building fabric and grounds on 110 Council owned properties throughout the borough.
Pinncale Learning Trust - Oldham Sixth Form College Duncan Lawton Expansion
AA Projects provided a multi-disciplinary professional consultancy service for Oldham Sixth Form College.
Kingham Hill School
AA Projects were appointed by Kingham Hill School to undertake a full condition survey of their built estate which totalled over 20,000m² of accommodation.