Numerous statutory obligations exist to ensure your environment is safe for employees and visitors and keeping up to date with legislation is a significant challenge. Consequences of non-compliance can potentially lead to both criminal and civil action resulting in fines or even imprisonment.
In addition to meeting your statutory obligations, planned service visits will ensure that your critical assets continue to operate effectively throughout their lifetime.
AA Projects offer a Statutory Compliance Review. During a day on site we review the documents you have in place to evidence compliance with legislation and recommended good practice. Following the site visit we provide an itemised report with an action plan.
The review will:
- Establish whether there is documentary evidence to confirm tests, inspections, assessments or mandatory services have been carried out
- Give an overall compliance score out of 100%
- Provide you with an itemised action plan to achieve compliance
The benefits of carrying out a Statutory Compliance Review include:
- Identifying potential gaps in process and procedure
- Identifying potential reductions in service frequencies or tests that could be undertaken by the in-house team
- Good governance of your estate